-->

1/30/12

Okay so...

   When I was tagged I forgot to list 11 random things about myself so let me knock this out real quick
  • I talk to myself. A lot.
  • I can't stand touch screen phones but yet, I have one.
  • I have A.D.D..............no, like seriously.
  • I give good fuckin advice!  because 9 times out of 10 I can guarantee you that I've been through it.
  • I laugh reaaaaalllly loud....and ugly :D
  • I am ADDICTED to ICE! it will literally have my mouth watering ♥
  • I smell people. kmsl!
  • An estimate of the amount of calls I get a day is about 2, 3 at the most. (Not counting the ones from my love)
  • I hate my job.
  • I love to cook.
  • Vaseline Lip therapy is my shit..I need a big ass case of this

      okay you guys, i'm bored so i'll back in a few with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.comment.speak.express.ask.