-->

1/16/12

"I'm not a killa but don't push me"

OMFG...I am so sick of people & their bitching! I have a bad ass habit of not being on time for ANYTHING (except for work........sometimes. o_0)  but I've been this way for years & I feel like people should stop inviting me places or stop relying on me to be the source of transportation. I mean, I was 2 hours late to my own birthday dinner!!! what the hell does anybody expect from me?? But don't get me wrong, I do try to speed it up....I'll even get ready at 7 to be someplace at 10! I don't try to not be on time..do you really think that I want to be late to every damn thing??? ughhh. I'm not begging anyone to deal with my bullshit but I need people to understand that what if, WHAT IF..i'm not physically able?! remove me from your contacts, your facebook, from your life if it's that big of a problem... or deal with it and shut the fuck up. Geeesh.

3 comments:

  1. lol, I was two hours late to my own dinner party last year, but my no one got mad; they know how I am. lol and trust me I try to. Thats life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I was two hours late to my own dinner party last year, but my no one got mad; they know how I am. lol and trust me I try to. Thats life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omfg! I'm happy to know that there are other ppl out there like me!! lmfao
      but at least no one was mad...I wish ppl would just accept it already!! ahaa

      Delete

.comment.speak.express.ask.