-->

10/20/11

another fucking update.

Damn I wish I was able to blog like I used to..well technically I could but I've been extra lazy lately! my  days consist of me straight bullshittin' lmao. Okay anyway so...yall remember that guy that used to treat me like shit right? good. So tell me why this nigga is all on my dick now! ughhhh. Why weren't you on it when I so badly wanted you to be???  So yea...he's all missing me and wanting me now; NOW that I've moved the fuck on! he asked me would there ever be a chance for us to talk on that level ever again and I told that nigga NO! I can't help the pleasure that I felt *evil laugh* so anyway offathat. Me and my new boo are doing fucking amazing! But seriously you guys...I know everyone can relate to going through so much hell only to find something better at the end of it all. I'm a crybaby I'm not even gonna lie yall...so u know I was boohooin' like a muthafcka! but I'm good now! and I hope yall are too! (a lot of 'yalls' in this post, oh well.. sorrry, im from Texas!)
 
 


 
But chea...mannn I got fired the other day! lol I took that termination like a muthafckin' G! lmao
No lie though...it was time for me to go, I was burnt out & not giving a fuck. I got reported the week before for getting into it with this woman. Oh lawwwd.
Fuck Starbucks....reallllll shit. I was happy to give them their hat & apron back, yall can suck it.
 
thats all for now, I gotta get back to filling out these applications aha! 

SIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

.comment.speak.express.ask.