-->

8/10/14

Things are looking better

Hey you guys, just a small update! Me and my honey are officially moving out again this upcoming weekend and I'm super excited. .I may have a car again and my honey could possibly be getting a new car!! I have a new job and things are going okay with that, there are some things that could be better but with everything that I've been through in the last month with jobs I'm not even going to bother with complaining. I'm also going to put some effort in to making a youtube channel again whenever we get settled in our new place..I have some thoughts on topics and other important things, and some advice to give. I'm not going to be just on beauty and hair shit. ..I  want to connect with people. Anywho, I hope all is well with everyone!  I hope to reconnect with you all as well!!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.comment.speak.express.ask.